Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just Like A Rose



Our friendship is just like a rose planted in the earth...
wrapped with a blanket of love...
with nourishment,and tender loving care...
growing, and spreading love all around...
As the bud begins to grow...
so does our friendship....
the bud begins to open up...
so does our hearts....
The bud blossoms into a beautiful flower...
as our friendship has too...
With each petal, oh so different,yet so much alike...
like pages of our lives...
fully grown into the best that it can be...
So has our friendship after all these years.
Thank you my friend,
for bringing me such beauty and joy into my life.
I love you, my friend.

MY COMPUTER JUST RECOVERED 1 WEEK AGO, DIA BUAT RAGAM LAK,
I'M HAPPY DAT IM BACK NOW...
THIS ROSE I'M DEDICATED
TO ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS HERE.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE... MUAKKSSS..!

No comments: